The below instructions apply to all TradeToro clients. When a withdrawal request is made, the funds will be transferred according to the method originally used to fund your trading account. In order to request the withdrawal, fill out the Withdrawal Form that can be found under My Account -> Withdrawal.
Filling in the form:
- Client Information: fill in all required fields with the relevant information.
- Depending on the Withdrawal method, fill in the details for Credit Card or wire transfer:
- If you choose “Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card” all you need to fill in is the card holder name and the last 4 digits of the card number.
- If you choose “Withdrawal via Wire Transfer” you are required to provide the following information:
- Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank.
- Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country
- IBAN No/Account No: IBAN number is necessary for international transfers, the account number is not mandatory
- Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account
- Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory
- SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code
Please sign the withdrawal form, which can be found here, and send it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a withdrawal form is submitted, it can take up to 3 business days to approve and process the request, and up to 7 business days for the funds to show up in your account. Kindly note that we will only process your withdrawal request if your account is in compliance with the Know Your Client (KYC) legal requirements.
Our Withdrawal Policy includes:
- No restrictions on trader funds. Traders may make a withdrawal request at any time, for any amount, without penalty.
- No transfer fees or commissions on credit card or e-wallet transactions. However, there is a $30 fee for withdrawals made via bank wire transfers.
- We undertake to process all withdrawal requests within 3 – 10 business days. Remember that banks may require some time on top of this to process the request.
- Withdrawals may be made via credit card, wire transfer or Skrill/Moneybookers according to the following conditions:
- In order to make a withdrawal, traders need to log in to their account and make an online request by clicking on the withdrawal link under the deposit page.
- Once a withdrawal request has been approved, funds are sent via electronic funds transfer to a named bank account.
- If funds are deposited by credit card and a trader has not turned over these funds, such funds will be transferred back to the same card used (as opposed to a wire transfer request).
- Funds can only be transferred to a bank account held in the same name as a trading account. Funds will not be transferred to a third person’s bank account.
- In the case that you have requested a withdrawal and submitted a withdrawal form, please note that should your balance fall below the requested amount, your withdrawal will automatically be canceled.
- In the case that you have requested a withdrawal and submitted a withdrawal form, please note that if you have a conditional bonus and the withdrawal is processed, your pending bonus will automatically be canceled.